Government says symptoms of infection include fever, disorientation, seizures, vomiting . . . Gas prices rising across the nation, up 38 cents in last month... Military personnel stationed across Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia . . . Face masks on eBay go for more $40+ each . . . State Universities enforce 6 pm curfew for all students . . . Mob at drug store leaves 9 dead, 14 injured . . . All flights to Alaska and Hawaii cancelled indefinitely . . . How to Survive Anything, Anywhere by Chris McNab tops bestseller lists . . . Red Cross calls for volunteers with medical-related experience . . . Young girl creates chaos at the Memphis State Zoo . . . Suspicious video shows shadowed creature jumping from tree to tree . . . President will address the nation in televised speech Thursday at 7 PM.

Archives

Here We Go

So, here we go. My name is Paul, and that’s about all I’m going to say about who I am. If what people are saying is true, the government is shutting down sites like this left and right for causing hysteria. So let’s just leave it at “Paul.”

I’ve never had a blog before. Seriously, the word itself gives me hives. Never did Facebook or any of that cutesy social network crap. I’m a computer programmer by day, so the last thing I want to do in my free time is stare at a screen.

Then again, I haven’t been to work in four days so I guess I can’t use that excuse anymore.

Me and some of my work buddies set up this site so that we could try to spread the word about what’s going on. Maybe if we all come together, we can figure out what’s really happening, and if there’s a way to stop it. I’m not how much of what’s coming out of the media is true, but let’s face it – if the disease is really spreading like they say it is, we’re going to need to figure out where it originated. I’m guessing it’s our only hope.

I have no idea who’s going to read this, but if you found your way over here by Googling “viral” then you’re at least as scared as I am. Or you should be.

Enough for now. More to come.

96 Responses to “Here We Go”

1. Kevinm says:
    April 29 at 10:31 pm

I want to know more!

2. Libertarian says:
    April 29 at 11:13 pm

what is this,a book?

3. Paul @ FindSubjectZero says:
    April 30 at 1:33 am

I wish it was. Maybe then I could sleep at night.

4. Gavin says:
    April 30 at 2:51 pm

You mean, “I wish it WERE.” Deadly infection is no reason to let one’s grammar slip.

5. Austin says:
    April 30 at 10:59 pm

I hope this is a new and awesome ARG.

6. sam says:
    May 6 at 3:29 am

is this some kind of online game or something like twitter tag in D.C.? whats the infection?media? i want to know more…

7. jessica says:
    May 11 at 1:08 am

wtf is this a book omg i want to know more

8. linnea says:
    May 11 at 3:08 am

this is so fake

9. Michael says:
    May 14 at 6:22 am

You all just don’t get it do you… No, of course you wouldn’t… Give it time, you will, or maybe it will be too late by then.

Either way, we can’t survive this. It’s futile. Death is all that awaits.

10. Rob says:
    May 14 at 8:21 pm

This is well and good but what is this “subject zero”? What are the signs of the illness? Do we give a shit? no? EXPLAIN THIS BOY.

11. Rocky says:
    May 15 at 1:49 pm

Freakin’ me out dude

12. Streeter says:
    May 15 at 7:50 pm

Saw this on street add in NYC. Who\what is subject zero?

13. Omastar says:
    May 16 at 9:02 pm

For those who can’t figure it out, this is an ARG for the book “The Passage”. Just click on the link that says “Enter the Passage” on the bottom of the page.

14. A.J.W. says:
    May 17 at 5:10 am

I also have been researching and looking into matters that only serious inquiries only.please no games,jokes,or B.S. of any kind.I been researching for 15 years and found out some incredible evidence of unusual events.I also have photos,and videos.I refuse to share on internet.I’m sure if we put our knowledge as one,we can get further in the truth.I can’t bare to keep it to myself anymore.I have been stalked and followed by whomsoever is keeping track of me.

15. A.J.W. says:
    May 17 at 5:16 am

Paul this is a serious matter!WE NEED TO SPEAK!I will leave clues that only a fellow seeker, Can understand Too follow and to reach True Destiny.its getting late …..are you going to follow what feels right?then we should of started as late as yesterday.

16. A.J.W. says:
    May 18 at 5:04 pm

Maybe you want to give me more of an update on what’s all this virus about and has it spread and if it did how far.there is a lot of things goin on in Brooklyn,ny but it just could be the same as always.don’t see anything or hear anything different.its. all the same over here

17. paul says:
    May 19 at 12:32 pm

what are you talking about Micheal im like you what is it you know we dont
    wether this site is fake or not doesnt not matter because these things are very real and soon they will befall you all……. just another pawn

18. Luster says:
    May 19 at 12:57 pm

So I assume this has to do with 28 weeks later.

19. eric says:
    May 20 at 11:32 pm

>:(

and I hate pepole who bileve this crap

20. nightshade says:
    May 21 at 8:58 am

just how much do you know paul ?????? we have know many things for a long time now ………(we are watching everything)

21. Crasol says:
    May 21 at 2:59 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this seems to be a very interesting development

22. eric says:
    May 21 at 10:38 pm

ooooh shut up

23. Larry says:
    May 22 at 3:50 pm

Paul:

I’ve witnessed military atrocities because of this virus. It’s like they are trying to wipe everyone who has it off the face of the earth. I have actual video but I’m on the run. I will get it to you when I think it’s safe. Until then, Pray for mankind, dude, Pray for mankind!

24. The Cure says:
    May 22 at 5:32 pm

I bet it’s some new television series or a zombie movie like 28 Days/Weeks/Months/Years (Lul)

However, if this is legit and zombies are happening, I wanna sign up for the war!

25. Jim says:
    May 23 at 1:58 am

Wow, amazing and so scary. I am so scared, I think I will never be able to come back here. Lame.

26. grimmdemise says:
    May 23 at 3:30 pm

world war z(zombie)

27. grimmdemise says:
    May 23 at 3:32 pm

its real

28. Larry says:
    May 23 at 7:41 pm

Paul:

I have a friend, whose name I cannot disclose, who tells me that they are looking for you. When I asked him what government agency he just looked me straight in the eye and the only thing he said was “Them”. I have never seen such terror in a person’s eyes before. I’m scared to death now.

29. tanya says:
    May 24 at 5:57 pm

well the government wants to be a little bitch about it like they always are keeping things from us so all the guess still isnt getting us the answers

30. Dominator says:
    May 24 at 8:26 pm

waiting for more updates, please…

31. bibanon1 says:
    May 25 at 5:24 pm

This is a very clever promo for the book THE PASSAGE which will be released in June.

32. LARRY says:
    May 26 at 4:25 am

Paul;

Haven’t run across any living thing for a few days now. Thought I saw a shadowy figure in the trees near where I’m hiding, but when I looked again it was gone. If it was really there, what the Hell could it have been? It wasn’t shaped like anything I’ve ever seen. Can’t sleep now. Have been up for 96 hours now. Can’t sleep because I don’t know who or what is out there in the woods. No food or water. Don’t know if it is safe. Maybe I’ll be a victim yet.

33. LARRY says:
    May 26 at 4:45 am

Paul;

Maybe last report. Getting sick. Now I believe those stories about people that got sick and went to the hospitals were immediately executed. I know what the shadowy figure I saw is now. I wish I didn’t. Battery almost dead in laptop. I’ll probably be that way very soon also. What did we do to deserve this? I only wish I kn

34. Paul @ FindSubjectZero says:
    May 26 at 2:12 pm

Larry, I’m so sorry to hear this. You’ve been an incredible help in us tracking the virus and updating us. Our thoughts are with you.

35. Roscoe says:
    May 26 at 6:36 pm

36. Trevor says:
    May 27 at 11:12 am

I live in New Zealand so I think I’m safe ………..or am I?

37. Amber says:
    May 27 at 8:38 pm

Hello. Does this disease have to do with aliens? If so,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me at this e mail right away!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! (also,please do NOT track where this computer is…that really freaks me out.)

38. Amber says:
    May 27 at 8:41 pm

what does this disease do to people?

39. Lt Colonel Michael Wasley says:
    May 28 at 7:47 pm

To All:

You are all being lied to. There is no virus or government cover-up. The Department of Homeland Security had a concern about a threat from Asia directed at the United States. I have been directed to ask that you all go about your daily business and forget this nonsense. If there was a virus running loose, don’t you people think your government would notify you. Also, the report that the President has been whisked away to his underground bunker is false. He is at Camp David as we speak. Again, forget this nonsense. It’s for your own good.

Original Signed…
    Lt Colonel Michael Wasley
    US Army Coordinator/CDC
    Pentagon, Washington DC

40. Taylor Kinsely says:
    May 28 at 8:02 pm

My name is Dr. Taylor Knight. I am a friend of one of your correspondents, Larry, who has sent you several messages on this site. I am concerned about his current where abouts. Other than this site, I have not heard from or seen him in days. I don’t know if the Military found him or they found him. Believe everything he told you. Nebraska is under Martial Law and I’ve seen Americans stood up in front of a wall and executed. If they knew I was sending this message, I’d probably be up there also. The only reason I’m probably still alive is I was a Viral Biologist for the University of Nebraska Medical Center and at this point in time a major asset to them. The things I have seen have driven me to the brink and back. I have even seen the Military execute their own men in cold blood. Larry was my best friend. I will try to send you information on the situation here. He would have wanted that. Tell everyone to pray. Tell them to pray for their very souls. What is coming is worse than anything the Bible warned us about. Have to go. Hear the soldiers coming. Back soon. hope to hear from Larry again, God willing.

Dr Taylor Kinsey
    UNMC Viral Infections Department
    2nd Floor Room 318
    Omaha Nebraska 68131

41. Taylor Kinsely says:
    May 28 at 8:10 pm

The soldiers are gone. Went right by my office and dragged Dr Knight out into th hall. Then I heard a shot and the troops left. I had used Dr. Knights name on my e-mail. They probably thought he sent it. Don’t know why they didn’t come to check with me, since my e-mail address was on it. Maybe it was a warning to me. If so, it just shows me how bad things have really become. They have locked us down. No one in or out and the only food approved to eat is Army rations and we get purified water to drink.

The virus which is officially called “The Passage” by the top brass because it leads you into a terrifying change in your body chemistry and biological changes in your…

42. Taylor Kinsley says:
    May 28 at 9:12 pm

To All Reading these e-mails:

Now I know why the Military is really here. Dear Lord have mercy on our pathetic souls…

Dr. Taylor Kinsley
    UNMC Viral Infections department
    2nd Floor Room 318
    Omaha Nebraska 68131

43. anthony says:
    May 30 at 1:24 am

It’s so funny how people get locked down and soldiers are after them and they get shot and some people are running from the conspirators and yet they got internet access and are able to comment on this site. Are these people just really sitting back and sipping on a hot beverages somewhere nice and comfy leaving over exaggerating comments on this site.you know what I want to see some video proof of this Shit .since it is happening every where in calorado.can some one provide th!s? And not some crapy YouTube video.something from a hand held video recorder…….:.

44. b0rderlander says:
    June 4 at 12:04 am

the copywrite is Random House. is this an ad for a book? a movie? a video game?

45. b0rderlander says:
    June 4 at 12:09 am

oh, it’s a book. nevermind.

46. jsoape says:
    June 5 at 11:02 pm

I can’t wait to read what happens next!

47. bookworm says:
    June 6 at 11:54 pm

saw a story about it in newspaper and it looks really good.

48. Li Pettersson says:
    June 7 at 7:51 am

Is there different strains of this bug? Can it be carried by host animals, or spread by parasites? Need useful information.

49. Beclecto says:
    June 10 at 12:45 pm

Very Clever! Cant wait to read the book!

50. Wozz in Toronto says:
    June 10 at 1:57 pm

It is in Canada now. The streets are getting quiet – everyone can see it happening but no one knows why and no one wants to talk about it. The newspapers aren’t saying anything either. Two nights ago I caught some video footage of something… I don’t know what it was. Actually that’s not true – I DO think I know what it was but I can’t bring myself to write it. But it was PROOF of SOMETHING so I passed the video on to a reporter friend of mine at the Globe & Mail. I expected to read something about it in the paper today. Instead I found an obituary – the reporter was killed in a “car accident”. Yeah, right.

I am scared now. Can’t go home because someone is watching my house. But I don’;t want to stay outside at night.